2014년 6월 20일 금요일

70-563시험, 070-337응시료

ITExamDump의Microsoft인증 70-563덤프는 인터넷에서 검색되는Microsoft인증 70-563시험공부자료중 가장 출중한 시험준비 자료입니다. Microsoft인증 70-563덤프를 공부하면 시험패스는 물론이고 IT지식을 더 많이 쌓을수 있어 일거량득입니다.자격증을 취득하여 자신있게 승진하여 연봉협상하세요.

Microsoft인증 070-337시험준비중이신 분들은Microsoft인증 070-337시험통과가 많이 어렵다는것을 알고 있을것입니다. 학교공부하랴,회사다니랴 자격증공부까지 하려면 너무 많은 정력과 시간이 필요할것입니다. 그렇다고 자격증공부를 포기하면 자신의 위치를 찾기가 힘들것입니다. ITExamDump 덤프는 IT인증시험을 대비하여 제작된것이므로 시험적중율이 높아 다른 시험대비공부자료보다 많이 유용하기에 IT자격증을 취득하는데 좋은 동반자가 되어드릴수 있습니다. ITExamDump 덤프를 사용해보신 분들의 시험성적을 통계한 결과 시험통과율이 거의 100%에 가깝다는 놀라운 결과를 얻었습니다.

연구결과에 의하면Microsoft인증 70-563시험은 너무 어려워 시험패스율이 낮다고 합니다. ITExamDump의 Microsoft인증 70-563덤프와 만나면Microsoft인증 70-563시험에 두려움을 느끼지 않으셔도 됩니다. ITExamDump의 Microsoft인증 70-563덤프는 엘리트한 IT전문가들이 실제시험을 연구하여 정리해둔 퍼펙트한 시험대비 공부자료입니다. 저희 덤프만 공부하시면 시간도 절약하고 가격도 친근하며 시험준비로 인한 여러방면의 스트레스를 적게 받아Microsoft인증 70-563시험패스가 한결 쉬워집니다.

시험 번호/코드: 70-563
시험 이름: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
당신이 구입하기 전에 시도
일년동안 무료 업데이트
100% 환불보장약속 70-563덤프
100% 합격율 보장
Q&A: 135 문항 70-563덤프
업데이트: 2014-06-19

70-563덤프: >>펼쳐보기

시험 번호/코드: 070-337
시험 이름: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
당신이 구입하기 전에 시도
일년동안 무료 업데이트
100% 환불보장약속 070-337후기
100% 합격율 보장
Q&A: 108 문항 070-337자격증시험
업데이트: 2014-06-19

070-337후기: >>펼쳐보기

ITExamDump에는Microsoft 070-337인증시험의 특별한 합습가이드가 있습니다. 여러분은 많은 시간과 돈을 들이지 않으셔도 많은 IT관련지식을 배우실수 있습니다.그리고 빠른 시일 내에 여러분의 IT지식을 인증 받으실 있습니다. ITExamDump인증자료들은 우리의 전문가들이 자기만의 지식과 몇 년간의 경험으로 준비중인 분들을 위하여 만들었습니다.

Microsoft인증 070-337시험이 너무 어려워 보여서 오르지못할 산처럼 보이시나요? 그건ITExamDump의 Microsoft인증 070-337시험문제에 대비하여 제작한Microsoft인증 070-337덤프가 있다는 것을 모르고 있기때문입니다. Microsoft인증 070-337시험에 도전하고 싶으시다면 최강 시험패스율로 유명한ITExamDump의 Microsoft인증 070-337덤프로 시험공부를 해보세요.시간절약은 물론이고 가격도 착해서 간단한 시험패스에 딱 좋은 선택입니다.

ITExamDump 에서 출시한 제품 Microsoft인증070-337시험덤프는 고득점으로 시험을 통과한 많은 분들이 검증한 완벽한 시험공부자료입니다. IT업계에 몇십년간 종사한 전문가들의 경험과 노하우로 제작된Microsoft인증070-337덤프는 실제 시험문제에 대비하여 시험유형과 똑같은 유형의 문제가 포함되어있습니다.시험 불합격시 불합격성적표로 덤프비용환불신청을 약속드리기에 아무런 우려없이 덤프를 구매하여 공부하시면 됩니다.

Microsoft인증070-337시험덤프의 문제와 답은 모두 우리의 엘리트들이 자신의 지식과 몇 년간의 경험으로 완벽하게 만들어낸 최고의 문제집입니다. 전문적으로Microsoft인증070-337시험을 응시하는 분들을 위하여 만들었습니다. 여러분이 다른 사이트에서도Microsoft인증070-337시험 관련덤프자료를 보셨을 것입니다 하지만 우리ITExamDump의 자료만의 최고의 전문가들이 만들어낸 제일 전면적이고 또 최신 업데이트일 것입니다.Microsoft인증070-337시험을 응시하고 싶으시다면 ITExamDump자료만의 최고의 선택입니다.

70-563 덤프무료샘플다운로드하기: http://www.itexamdump.com/70-563.html

NO.1 You plan to create a Windows application by using the .NET Framework 3.5.
The Windows application must use a proprietary protocol to connect to a Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF) service. The application persists data to a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database by
using the WCF service.
You need to analyze the feasibility of creating the application.
Which proof of concept should you create?
A. A Windows application that connects to a WCF service by using HTTP
B. A Windows application that connects directly to a SQL Server 2008 database
C. A Windows application that connects to a WCF service by using the proprietary protocol
D. A Windows application that connects to a WCF service by using HTTP and persists data to a SQL
Server database
Answer: C

Microsoft시험자료   70-563 IT시험덤프   70-563시험정보   70-563   70-563

NO.2 You create a Windows application by using the .NET Framework 3.5.
You create a Windows user control in the application.
The application contains the following code segment. (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
01 Public Structure FullName
02 Public FirstName As String
03 Public LastName As String
04 End Structure
The user control has a property named UserName of the FullName type. You add the user control to a
Windows form.
During the design phase, the UserName property must be allowed to update the FirstName and
LastName properties as comma-delimited values in the property window.
You need to ensure that the properties in the FullName structure are represented as string values.
What should you do?
A. Create a TypeConverter class for the FullName structure.
B. Override the ToString method for the FullName structure.
C. Implement the IFormattable interface for the FullName structure.
D. Implement the IConvertible interface for the FullName structure.
Answer: A

Microsoft기출문제   70-563자격증자료   70-563   70-563 PDF   70-563 PDF

NO.3 Rate your level of proficiency in designing security implementation, including designing data
transmission and storage, authentication and authorization, and role-based security.
A. I am considered an expert on this. I have successfully done this multiple times without assistance or
error. I train or supervise others on this activity. Others come to me when they have questions or need
assistance with this.
B. I have successfully done this without assistance and with few errors, but I do not train or supervise
others on this activity.
C. I am proficient at this. I have successfully done this on my own, but I occasionally require assistance
for some types of problems encountered when doing this and/or occasionally make minor errors.
D. I have successfully done this with the assistance of others or specific instructions.
E. I am a novice. I have not yet done this or am learning.
Answer: A

Microsoft국제공인자격증   70-563   70-563

NO.4 You maintain a Windows Forms application and an ASP.NET application.
The Windows Forms application has the following features:
The application impersonates the logged-on user.
The data is stored in a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database.
The application grants user access to data by calling the IPrincipal.IsInRole method on the basis of user
roles.
The ASP.NET application uses forms-based authentication to authenticate users.
You need to share the login and user role information between the Windows Forms application and the
ASP.NET application.
What should you do?
A. Modify the Windows Forms application to use client application services instead of impersonation.
B. Add a WebBrowser control to the Windows Forms application to display the ASP.NET login page.
C. Enable integrated security between the Windows Forms application and the Microsoft SQL Server
2008 database.
D. Enable SQL Server authentication between the Windows Forms application and the Microsoft SQL
Server 2008 database.
Answer: A

Microsoft   70-563 IT자격증   70-563인증   70-563자격증시험

NO.5 Rate your level of proficiency in planning user interaction and presentation, including planning data
capture, designing user interface components, and designing a data binding strategy.
A. I am considered an expert on this. I have successfully done this multiple times without assistance or
error. I train or supervise others on this activity. Others come to me when they have questions or need
assistance with this.
B. I have successfully done this without assistance and with few errors, but I do not train or supervise
others on this activity.
C. I am proficient at this. I have successfully done this on my own, but I occasionally require assistance
for some types of problems encountered when doing this and/or occasionally make minor errors.
D. I have successfully done this with the assistance of others or specific instructions.
E. I am a novice. I have not yet done this or am learning.
Answer: A

Microsoft교육   70-563국제공인자격증   70-563국제공인자격증

NO.6 You create a Windows application by using the .NET Framework 3.5.
You review the design for a Windows application that has the following features:
The data layer sends and receives data updates by using Microsoft Messaging Queue (MSMQ) 4.0.
Data is stored in a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 server database instance.
Data from a DataSet object is displayed in a DataGrid control.
The application is deployed to portable computers that can access the corporate network only when
plugged on to it. The data must be most securely stored when the computer is in offline mode.
You need to ensure that the portable computers can update data even when offline.
What should you do?
A. Change the data layer to use a local XML file instead of MSMQ.
B. Change the data layer to use a local data cache along with Microsoft Sync Services instead of MSMQ.
C. Create an ASP.NET Web service to receive data updates from the portable computers.
D. Create a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to send and receive data updates from
the portable computers.
Answer: B

Microsoft시험문제   70-563 IT국제자격증   70-563 dump

NO.7 Rate your level of proficiency in validating an application design against specifications, including
analyzing the technical feasibility of application design, validating proof of concept, evaluating a design
against available resources, and evaluating test requirements.
A. I am considered an expert on this. I have successfully done this multiple times without assistance or
error. I train or supervise others on this activity. Others come to me when they have questions or need
assistance with this.
B. I have successfully done this without assistance and with few errors, but I do not train or supervise
others on this activity.
C. I am proficient at this. I have successfully done this on my own, but I occasionally require assistance
for some types of problems encountered when doing this and/or occasionally make minor errors.
D. I have successfully done this with the assistance of others or specific instructions.
E. I am a novice. I have not yet done this or am learning.
Answer: A

Microsoft강좌   70-563자료   70-563   70-563

NO.8 How many years of experience do you have in developing Windows-based applications by using
Windows Forms technologies in .NET Framework 3.5?
A. I have not done this yet.
B. Less than 6 months
C. 6 months 1 year
D. 1 2 years
E. 2 3 years
F. More than 3 years
Answer: A

Microsoft응시료   70-563시험문제   70-563교재   70-563

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기